Koristimo kolačiće kako bi Vam pružili bolje korisničko iskustvo. U skladu s novim smjernicama privatnosti, moramo Vas upitati za pristanak prilikom korištenja kolačića. Naučite više.
Set | Watermans Tone Me Blonde šampon + regenerator
Set | Watermans Tone Me Blonde šampon + regenerator
- Neutralizes unwanted yellow and orange tones in blonde hair
- Suitable for naturally blonde or colored hair, it is also a good purple shampoo for gray hair
- Contains a large amount of ingredients for natural hair moisture
- Waterman's Tone Blonde set silver shampoo and conditioner set contains white tea that protects your hair from harmful UV rays, increases shine and gives your hair a healthy and youthful glow
- Without parabens
- No sulfates
- PETA approved
- Without palm oil
- Made in England
Buy this product and earn 91 points
Watermans Tone me Blonde shampoo and conditioner are ideal preparations for maintaining blonde hair, whether dyed or natural.
It contains natural ingredients and amino acids that nourish your scalp and create a healthy environment for your hair.
Neutralizes unwanted yellow and orange tones in blonde hair
Suitable for naturally blonde or colored hair, it is also a good purple shampoo for gray hair
Contains a large amount of ingredients for natural hair moisture
Waterman's Tone Blonde set silver shampoo and conditioner set contains white tea that
protects your hair from harmful UV rays, increases shine and gives your hair a healthy and youthful glow
Without palm oil
Made in England
How does Watermans Tone Me Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner work?
If you already have blonde hair, you probably already know how your hair can sometimes take on a yellow or orange tone between two visits to the hairdresser.
This happens due to exposure to water, sun, harmful UV rays and air pollution.
Silver shampoo and conditioner are designed to neutralize and remove yellow and orange hair tones based on hair color theory.
Watwermans Tone Me Bonde shampoo and conditioner set created for everyone with light hair (including blonde hair, platinum blonde hair, gray hair, gray hair, white...) regardless of whether your hair is naturally light or dyed in the salon.
All hair needs moisture, especially hair damaged by bleaching and chemical preparations. Such hair needs a large amount of ingredients that retain moisture and penetrate deeply. In this way, the hair retains additional moisture and remains shiny and healthy.
What are the ingredients in Watermans Tone Me Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner?
The main ingredient against yellow and orange tones in the shampoo is willow bark extract, white tea extract, rosemary extract, veg keratin, caffeine, Beauplex VH.
The main ingredient in the conditioner is shea butter for regeneration, white tea extract, willow bark extract, Panthenol white B5, rosemary extract, veg keratin and caffeine.
How to use:
- Wet the hair evenly with warm water to open the hair so that the purple pigments can penetrate deep into the core of the hair
- Apply the desired amount of Watermans Tone, e Blonde shampoo to the hair and massage it into the entire hair and rinse with warm water.
- After that, apply the silver shampoo a second time, massaging the shampoo from the scalp to the tips. Leave the shampoo on for 1-2 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- A second shampooing removes dirt and product residue, and allows oxygen to reach the roots of your hair. It also prepares your hair to better accept the nutrients from the silver conditioner.
- After that, apply Tone Me Blonde conditioner and leave it on for 2-3 minutes and rinse with cold water to close the hair pores.
- Do not use this set more than 1-2 times a week, because it can lead to excessive toning and your hair can take on a purple tone.
The sun can overheat and damage hair, especially hair treated with chemical dyes. Such hair loses the desired shade faster in the sun and dries faster.
Using blow dryers, curling irons, hair straighteners can also lead to unwanted yellowing of the hair, To keep unwanted yellow and orange tones under control you should use a hair protection spray against harmful UV rays such as Watermans Protect Me Heat, which also protects against excessive heating of the hair.
This not only protects your hair from further damage but also from unwanted yellowing.
Avoid contact with eyes. If this happens, immediately flush your eyes with clean water. Keep away from clothing and furniture as it may stain.
The product contains hair-strengthening ingredients, but to create the maximum effect, it should be used with Grow Me hair-strengthening shampoo.
SHAMPOO IS DRINKING ME
Aqua (Water), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Parfum (Fragrance), Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-10, Acid Violet 43, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Polyquaternium-7, Allantoin, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Caffeine, Sodium Starch Octenyl Succinate Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Maltodextrin, Calcium Pantothenate, Wheat Amino Acids, Soy Amino Acids, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Arginine HCL, Serine, Threonine, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCL, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
TONE ME CONDITIONER
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Polyquaternium-37, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Phenyltrimethicone, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Caffeine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Wheat Amino Acids, Soy Amino Acids, Butylene Glycol,